Noticias proporcionadas por la Comisión de Seguridad de los Productos del Consumidor de EE. UU.
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls Tarmac SL7 Bicycles and Framesets Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The bicycle’s fork steerer tube can crack or break after harsh impact such as hitting a deep pothole or other stress event, posing fall and injury hazards to riders.
- Joovy Recalls Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Strollers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
The stroller’s front wheel bearing can fail or detach, posing a fall and injury hazard.
- Hobby Lobby Recalls White Wood Stools Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The stools can break during use, posing fall and injury hazards.
- ElliptiGO Recalls Arc Model Stand-Up Bicycles Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The bicycle frame can break while riding, posing fall and injury hazards to the user.
- Macy’s Recalls Martha Stewart Collection Oil & Vinegar Cruets Due to Laceration Hazard
The glass portion of the cruets can break during use, posing a laceration hazard.
- Kohl’s Recalls SONOMA Goods For Life Branded Ultimate Oversized Antigravity Chairs Due to Fall Hazard
The chair can break or collapse when weight is applied, posing a fall hazard.
- Venom Motorsports Recalls Youth Model All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash Hazard and Violation of Federal Safety Standard; Sold Exclusively on VenomMotorsports.com
The Venom Motorsports youth model ATVs do not meet mandatory safety requirements, including speed restrictions, posing a risk of serious injury or death. The ATVs also were imported and distributed i …
- Luyuan Recalls Youth All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash Hazard and Violation of Federal ATV Safety Standard
The youth ATVs fail to comply with the requirements of the federal mandatory ATV safety standard, including maximum speed limitations and other mandatory safety requirements for vehicles intended for …
- The Boppy Company Recalls Over 3 Million Original Newborn Loungers, Boppy Preferred Newborn Loungers and Pottery Barn Kids Boppy Newborn Loungers After 8 Infant Deaths; Suffocation Risk
Infants can suffocate if they roll, move, or are placed on the lounger in a position that obstructs breathing, or roll off the lounger onto an external surface, such as an adult pillow or soft bedding …
- Phoenix 200 All-Terrain Vehicles ATVs Recalled by Polaris Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The throttle speed control stop can break and become stuck, posing a crash hazard.
- Huish Outdoors Recalls Oceanic Adult Dry Top Snorkels Due to Drowning Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Costco
The bottom purge valve on the recalled snorkels can leak, allowing unexpected water entry, posing a drowning hazard.
- Harbor Freight Tools Recalls to Repair Propane Portable Heaters Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
The fitting at the back of the heater can fail to be sufficiently tight, causing the heater to leak propane gas, posing a fire hazard.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The parking brake catch bracket can wear out and cause the parking brake to fail, posing a crash hazard.
- Gas One Recalls Propane Adapter Hoses Due to Fire Hazard
The hose can swell during use causing gas to leak, posing a fire hazard.
- Burley Recalls Ballz® QR Skewers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
The skewer, which connects the Coho XC Cargo Trailer to the bicycle, can shear or bend. This can cause instability of the trailer and the towing bicycle and pose a fall hazard for the bicycle rider.
- Juratoys Recalls Children’s Shaving Toys Due to Violation of Federal Phthalate Ban
The brown trim of the shaving kit bags contains levels of a regulated phthalate that exceed the prohibition of specific phthalates. Banned phthalates are toxic if ingested by young children and can ca …
- Vitus 14 and Vitus 16 Kids Bikes Recalled Due to Crash Hazard; Imported by Wiggle (Recall Alert)
The bicycles have handbrakes but no footbrakes. Federal regulations require the bicycles be equipped with both handbrakes and footbrakes. Sidewalk bicycles with handbrakes, but no footbrakes, may pres …
- Shower Benches Recalled Due to Fall Hazard; Made by Ivena and Sold Exclusively at Costco (Recall Alert)
The shower bench can collapse during use, posing a fall hazard to the user.
- Step2® Recalls StepUp Sidekick Learning Towers™ Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
The storage tray with cup holders and step can come loose from the tower, posing a fall hazard to the child.
- PetSmart Recalls Top Paw Double Diner Dog Bowls Due to Laceration Hazard
The gasket on the bottom of the dog bowls can come off, leaving an unfinished edge, posing a risk of laceration.
- SKE Outdoors Recalls Kids Bike Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
The bicycle helmets do not comply with the U.S. CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets, posing a risk of head injury.
- Ryan and Rose Recalls Children’s Eating Utensils Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The handle of the Cutie Spoovel utensil can break off releasing small parts, posing a choking hazard for young children.
- Razor USA Recalls GLW Battery Packs Sold with Hovertrax 2.0 Self-Balancing Hoverboards Due to Fire Hazard
The lithium-ion GLW battery packs in the self-balancing scooters/hoverboards can overheat, posing a risk of the products smoking, catching fire and/or exploding.
- Wee Gallery Recalls Wooden Tray Puzzles Due to Choking Hazard
The octopus and elephant puzzle pieces can break, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- John Deere Recalls Compact Utility Tractors Due to Risk of Injury (Recall Alert)
Rear wheel spacer bolts that were torqued improperly during manufacturing can cause the wheel to fall off during use. This can result in the tractor overturning, posing an injury hazard to the operato …