Noticias proporcionadas por la Comisión de Seguridad de los Productos del Consumidor de EE. UU.
- Impex Fitness Recalls Dumbbell Handles Due to Impact Injury Hazard
The locking collars on the dumbbell handles can slip, dropping weights when held perpendicular to the floor, posing an impact injury hazard.
- Amazon Recalls AmazonBasics Mattresses Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard (Recall Alert)
The mattresses fail to meet the mandatory federal flammability standard for mattresses, posing a fire hazard.
- American Honda Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
The vehicles can lose steering function, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Goodman Manufacturing Company Recalls Evaporator Coil Drain Pans Installed with Condensing Gas Furnaces Due to Fire Hazard
The molded plastic drain pan located at the bottom of the evaporator coil, when installed with a residential condensing gas furnace in an up-flow configuration, can overheat, melt, and deform, posing …
- RH Recalls Outdoor Torches Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
Torch fuel can leak from the top of the torch canister and ignite, posing a fire hazard.
- VidaXL Recalls Ladders for Above-Ground Pools Due to Fall and Drowning Hazards (Recall Alert)
The steps of the ladder can loosen during use, posing fall and drowning hazards to the user.
- Hanna Andersson Recalls Baby Long Sleeve Wiggle Sets Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The snaps on the long sleeve top can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- Hanna Andersson Recalls Baby Ruffle Rompers Due to Choking Hazard (Recall Alert)
The snaps on the romper can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- ABUS Recalls Youth Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
The recalled helmets do not comply with the U.S. CPSC federal safety standard for bicycle helmets, posing a risk of head injury.
- Hart Consumer Products Recalls Nailers Due to Injury Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Walmart
The contact sensor on the nailer can malfunction and involuntarily discharge a nail, posing a risk of serious injury to the user or bystanders.
- Kubota Recalls Utility Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
The floor mats on the recalled Kubota utility vehicles can warp or degrade and interfere with the throttle pedal, posing crash and injury hazards.
- Backyard Play Systems Recalls Playsets with Wooden Roof Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert)
The wooden parts used to reinforce and create a decorative gable design on the wooden roof pose an entrapment hazard to children. Children can become trapped in the gap between the lower part of the r …
- Power Handles Recalled Due to Fire and Burn Hazards; Manufactured by Elektron Music Machines
The power handle can short circuit and overheat, posing fire and burn hazards
- Usines Giant Factories Recalls Gas Water Heaters with Emerson Control Valves Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
The heater’s Emerson control valves can fail to close properly, causing soot to accumulate on the burner, posing a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning to consumers.
- Walmart Recalls Better Homes and Gardens Essential Oil Infused Aromatherapy Room Spray with Gemstones Due to Rare and Dangerous Bacteria; Two Deaths Investigated
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed that bacteria in a recalled aromatherapy room spray in a Georgia melioidosis patient’s home genetically matches the bacterial strains …
- Design Within Reach Recalls Arc Collection Furniture Due to Violation of the Federal Lead Paint Ban (Recall Alert)
Surface paint on the furniture contain levels of lead that exceed the federal lead paint ban, posing a risk of lead poisoning. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health …
- myCharge Recalls Powerbanks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The powerbank’s lithium-ion battery can overheat and ignite, posing fire and burn hazards.
- 5.11 Recalls Tactec Plate Carriers Due to Injury Hazard
The cable in the quick release system of the plate carrier can separate from the handle preventing swift removal of the carrier in an emergency situation, posing an injury hazard.
- Magnussen Home Recalls Nova Series 5-Drawer Chests Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards
The recalled chests are unstable if they are not anchored to the wall, posing tip-over and entrapment hazards that can result in death or serious injuries to children. The chests do not comply with th …
- Meridian Furniture Recalls Ottomans Due to Laceration Hazard
The metal band at the base can contain sharp edges, posing a laceration hazard.
- Liberty Hardware Recalls Glass Cabinet Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard
The glass stem of the knobs can break during use, posing a laceration hazard.
- Lightform Recalls LED Projectors Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
The projector’s fan can malfunction and overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- KTM North America Recalls Off-Road Motorcycles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The retaining “R” clips on the front brake caliper pin can fall out, causing the front brakes to fail, posing a crash hazard to the rider.
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls Tarmac SL7 Bicycles and Framesets Due to Fall and Injury Hazards
The bicycle’s fork steerer tube can crack or break after harsh impact such as hitting a deep pothole or other stress event, posing fall and injury hazards to riders.
- Joovy Recalls Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Strollers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
The stroller’s front wheel bearing can fail or detach, posing a fall and injury hazard.